Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wrapping Party

Every year I have a Christmas wrapping party where my friends and I get together and wrap our Christmas gifts. It is fun to stay up late together and visit while we wrap! It was fun! Here are the treats!
The mantle. Last year we had an accident when one of my kids reached for a stocking and the reindeer stocking holder fell and stabbed him in cheek near his nose! It has left a nice scar, but we are grateful it avoided his eye or teeth. So, this year I will let the kids hang up their stockings before bed on Christmas Eve.
The railing.
The tree. I found this tree for $15. I know that is no surprise! It is a little on the skimpy side. I have all the fragile glass balls and anything else that I don't want touched up high. Plus, I don't dare put any gifts under the tree. I usually like to have them under the tree because I think it looks pretty. But I don't trust the one year old, or the 3 year old, or the 5 year old, or the 9 year old! ha ha.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment